Carbon Co-op Autumn Programe
We've a packed Autumn schedule of events, visits and training for members and anyone interested in reducing their home energy usage.
Carbon Co-op social
Saturday 10th September 2016
At Tea Hive, Alexandra Park Pavillion, Alexandra Park, Whalley Range, Manchester
Coinciding with Community Energy Fortnight and the Superhomes open weekend.
- Book here: https://carbon-coop-social-2016.eventbrite.co.uk
Routes to Retrofit seminars
- 24th September/8th October 2016
- Looking to commission largescale energy efficiency building works on your home?
- Delivered by architects and experienced retrofit practitioners, these seminars guide you through the planning and procurement process.
Also look out for:
- Carbon Literacy Retrofit Advocacy training (Oct/Nov): https://retrofit-advocacy2016.eventbrite.co.uk
- Green Open Homes weekend (Nov); and
- Retrofit DIY skills (Autumn 2016).
Lots of Community Energy groups want to get involved in energy efficiency but don't know where to start - we're running a day long conference with Community Energy England with some leading experts in the sector to get people up to speed.