Carbon Co-op offer a range of technical and consultancy services to support smart energy and grid innovation and building energy projects.
With over ten years experience in delivering innovative and large-scale energy system projects, we have skills in the areas of:
- Project management
- Building and community scale energy monitoring / management / metering systems
- Household and community scale energy modelling
- Assessment, monitoring and evaluation
- User experience design for monitoring and management systems
- Whole Energy System Analysis and Policy
Projects we can support include:
- Local supply pilots
- Building performance monitoring and evaluation
- Community grid innovation schemes.
As a not-for-profit social enterprise, our services are competitively priced and cost effective. The systems we use are modular, operating at the scale you need them. We are committed to using and contributing to Open Source systems and work closely with OpenEnergyMonitor among others.
To discuss your project:
Call 0161 408 6492
Email Jonathan Atkinson (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ben Aylott (email@example.com)