Please support the Carbon Coop’s application to EnergyShare – it just takes a few minutes!
We are very excited to announce the Carbon Coop’s submission to the innovative Energyshare programme and I am writing to ask for your support, by voting for our bid, to help us start putting co-operatively owned solar panels on our City’s roofs.
The Carbon Co-op is hoping to secure support and funding (up to £100,000) through the programme.
The selection process involves people registering support for their favourite projects and we are urging everyone we know to support this application. It takes just a few minutes and you will be enabling one of Manchester’s most exciting energy initiatives to get started.
Supporting our application involves a few simple steps:
1) Visit: http://energyshare.com/error-404/
2) Click on the red button: Support this Group in the top right hand corner of the Carbon Co-op graphic.
3) A white box appears, click on the blue Sign Up button and register – it takes 30 seconds to generate a password and add your email address, postcode etc.
4) You are then sent an email with a link back to the Energyshare website. Click this & it will confirm that ‘your energyshare profile has been activated, and you’re now a supporter of Manchester Carbon Co-op‘.
5) You are then also free to access the great information, resources and online tools available to help you cut your own energy use.
Manchester’s Carbon Co-op has been developed with partners including URBED Co-op, Kindling Trust and lowwintersun. It is a way for people to collaborate together in a bulk purchasing co-operative in order to purchase low carbon technologies.
If you like what we do and what we are planning for the year ahead, please show you support.
The Carbon Co-op team