We are currently looking for Carbon Co-op Community Champions in the Stockport and Manchester City Council areas. This is your opportunity to improve your house to 2050 standards and help friends and neighbours do likewise.
What you get:
- A free, in depth, household retrofit assessment for your home
- Two energy advice workshops hosted in your area for local residents, targeted especially to your housing type and area
- Specialist advice sessions from a retrofit ‘Carbon Councillor’
- The chance of accessing for low cost and zero interest loans to finance retrofit eco improvements on your house
What you’ll need:
- You will be able to recruit at least 5 friends and neighbours to come to the workshops
- In most circumstances you will own your own home
- You must live within Manchester City Council or Stockport Borough Council areas
Click here for an application form.