A householder’s introduction to renewables, Feed in Tariffs and the Renewable Heat Incentive presented by Helen Grimshaw, sustainability consultant from URBED. Solar PV, solar thermal, biomass and heat pumps – make sense of how you use financial incentives to power your home with low carbon technologies.
FREE: seminar in Saddleworth
In partnership with Oldham Council, Carbon Co-op are running an introductory session to renewable technologies, the Feed in Tariff and the Renewable Heat Incentive.
9.30-12.30, Saturday 7th March 2015
Grotton Pavilion Community Centre, Grotton, OL4 5SF
The session aims to help householders:
- Understand their own priorities and which systems might best meet their needs.
- Navigate the requirements of the Feed in Tariff and Renewable Heat Incentive.
- Confidently engage with installers and ask the right questions.
- Meet like minded people!
The session includes a complimentary networking lunch.
Also includes a brief introduction to Saddleworth Hydro.
FREE: Big Bus Tour of Green Homes
A guided bus tour visiting three local eco-homes
- See energy efficient homes up close
- Meet people who have transformed their houses and hear how they did it
- Meet and network with other people in your area
Departs 1.30pm from Grotton Pavilion Community Centre, Grotton, OL4 5SF