The first step on your whole house retrofit journey
My Home Energy Planner is an in depth survey carried out by our award-winning retrofit consultants URBED.
We sit down with you to understand how you currently live in your home, look at your current fuel bills and understand your priorities. Your report outlines the detailed improvements you need to significantly save on fuel bills and reduce carbon emissions. The report is tailored to your needs and circumstances and we offer three different design scenarios based on low, medium and high intervention measures – with the high scenario demonstrating what improvements your home needs to reach Carbon Co-op’s ‘2050 performance standards’.
- A bespoke, 40+ page report on your home’s retrofit potential
- A detailed set of costed improvements drawn up to your budget and priorities
- ‘Whole House’ – considering comfort, health and ventilation alongside energy
- A wealth of information to help inform your retrofit works
- A 30 minute follow up consultation offering support and advice
Priced at £500 for a standard sized home, My Home Energy Planner is designed to be used on whole house retrofit projects. Householders have used the report to inform projects from low cost DIY scale, a few thousand pounds to budgets over £200,000.
Developed over the past five years, our assessment methodology is based on the UK’s full Standard Assessment Procedure (SAP), is open source and has been tested and evaluated against real world retrofit projects. There is a detailed report about the methodology available if you want to know more.
You can book an assessment below, or email us on email@example.com.