An hour long video documenting the conference can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bXsCZPvrn4k#!
During the conference we look at all aspects of a household assessment, including:
- Why would anyone need an assessment in the first place? How does this assessment fit in to the wider Carbon Co-op offer?
- What kind of assessment method do we use, what is it based on, what are it’s strengths and weaknesses?
- What does an assessment involve? How long does it take?
- What happens after the visit? How is the data interpreted?
- What do the householders get at the end of the assessment visit?
- What are the next steps for the householders?
- What have we learnt from the assessments carried out so far?
- How do these assessments fit in to Green Deal?
After addressing assessments we answer a series of Carbon Co-op members’ questions addressing issues such as biomass burners, eco-kettle and damp walls.
A number of handouts featured in conference are shown below.